5.29.2011

Pinterest?

Hello everyone!
So I heard about the sweet website, Pinterest, over the blog world the other day.
And I really am interested now!
EXCEPT for one question...
YOU NEED TO REQUEST AN INVITE TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE SITE....
And I don't know how long I would have to wait to be accepted... So I'm not sure if its worth it or not...

So... does anyone else have a Pinterest?

Pleeeeeease tell me what you all think about it, and whether or not I should get one.
THANKS!!! :)
Sophie

4 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest! It's really fun and inspirational! I have one, so if you want one just give me your email and I will invite you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just voiced my thoughts. It looks so fun, but I don't know how to get onto that site. A few blogger pals have Pinterest, like Danielle from Paper Heart, and such, but I don't know how long it took them to get one, etc. Great question, though :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to explain it some more...
    Someone just has to invite you to it, through e-mail, and then you accept the invitation. It only takes a second! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Danielle! :) I sent you an email! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.