Ahhh. Fall is passing by quickly, and it seems sorta weird to say, I know, but...
I'M READY FOR WINTER!
I love, love, love winter. The beautiful snowflakes, the chilling, brisk winter air. The freshness of a new season. The rich, chocolately cocoa after sledding adventures. The warm sweaters, the marshmellowey winter coats. The Christmas lights strung all around town. Catching snowflakes on your tongue. Rosy cheeks. The excitement of Christmastime. The hustling and bustling of the shoppers. The lovely Christmas music. Putting up the tree. Decorating cookies. Reading the Christmas story. Stacking the presents. The warm fuzzy feeling inside your heart. Going to the Christmas service at church. Ice skating. Eating the Christmas cookies. Visiting with cousins and relatives and grandparents and aunts and uncles and 2nd cousins and 3rd cousins and 4th cousins.... Waiting for the moment to rip that wrapping paper off of your gift that you think you know what it is but you really don't. Singing Christmas carols. Ham, stuffing, potatoes, pies, and everything else. The gentle, yet powerful reminder of Jesus. Remembering all that you're thankful for.
I love winter, for a billion and fifty two reasons. :)
BEAUTIFULLY said Sophie! This is exactly what I've been wanting to express on my blog but I couldn't find the words! ahh...I'm already wanting to listen to Christmas music ;D The line "Its the most wonderful time of the year" keeps running through my head....I can't wait till the winter/Christmas time!
ReplyDelete:)Samarah
I love how you describe Winter!
ReplyDeleteSophie, congratulations! You won the giveaway I hosted over at Girlz 4 God!:)
ReplyDeleteHi Sophie. My name is Talia, I found you through Emii's blog. You have a fantastic blog! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you,
Talia
www.girlzofgod.com
Hey Sophie! I like your blog :) Will you please follow mine? (and could you maybe mention me on your blog?!)
ReplyDelete~Arianna
http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/
I agree with you 1000000000000000%!!!! Today I woke up and though "I am sooo ready for Christmas!" Hoping to see more posts :)
ReplyDelete-Danielle