10.30.2010

songs on my repeat list!

Well, since I've gotten my iPod touch, I've found some really sweet new music. I wouldn't have found it, however, if it wasn't for this one fantastic app. It's called Pandora. Amazingness. First I'll explain a little about Pandora to you. Then I'll share a few of my new fave tunes. ;)

{Pandora.}
1.) You sign up.

2.) And you should, because it's absolutely *FREE*. (yes, I just saw your ears perk up at the word 'free'. Oh, there they go perking up at the word 'free' again! Oh, and again!)

3.) You can type in ANY song or ANY artist or ANY genre of music. And it will create a totally customized radio station JUST FOR YOU.

4.) You can have tons of different stations. It keeps a list of them for you.

5.) And you can bookmark certain songs or artists that you really like, so if you want, it can direct you right to iTunes where that song is sold!

6.) Don't like the certain song that's playing right now? You can skip it! (There's only a certain number of songs they let you skip at a time, though.)

7.) It's amazing.

8.) So go and get it.

"But wait," I bet some of you are thinking... You don't have an iTouch? It's a website too! 

Anywho, remember that I told you before that I found some amazing new music? Here I go!

So about two days ago, while I was listening to Pandora, I found a really sweet song. It's called "New Soul." It's sung by this girl named Yael Naim (sweet name, eh?!) Now, don't get me wrong, by just reading the title of the song, it sounds kinda sketchy. But it's a catchy song! Trust me. :) Check it out here (at Youtube). And tell me what you think! :)

Another song I've found to love is called "Everything," by Michael Buble. Okay, I've gotta admit, I like many of his songs. He's really talented! Anyway, this song's super cute. And it's catchy too. Take a listen right here. (Okay, let's pretend, you're scooting up to me, and I take one of my earbuds and give it to you. Then we jam out together! YEAH! :) 

Oh, and Michael Buble has this new song called "Hollywood." It's also a really good song. Listen to it here!

Please, take a listen! And I'm hoping I'm not the only one who likes any/all of these songs. So TELL ME what you think! :) And hey, if you have any favorite song suggestions that you'd think I would like, drop them in the comment box as well! I'd love to hear from ya! :)

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.