Okay, so for those of you who have my blog button....... I made a VERY VERY VERY VERY stupid mistake.
Somehow, being the very blonde person that I am (hahaha), I messed up the blog address on the button. I will make a new one.
Because, the address on the blog button says
"freetobeme.blogspot.com" (that's totally wrong!)
and MY blog address really is
"freetobeme23.blogspot.com" (THAT'S the right one!!! :)
.... I wanted it to be just "freetobeme.blogspot.com" but that address wasn't avaliable in the first place... boy, I must have been really tired when I made that button! :/
SO... if any of you have my button, please remove it and I will make a new one that has the RIGHT address! :D I'm soooo sorry. And utterly embarrassed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.