8.22.2010

Tiredness. And stuff.

I just got home this morning from a sleepover. A very, very fun one. It was for my show choir group. (If ANYONE knows what show choir is, I want to know. Because I'm pretty sure that pretty much nobody knows what it is. Hahaha)

Anyway, we stayed up til 4:30 in the morning... talking, watching "The Last Song"(with Miley Cyrus.... I just think I just barfed in my mouth a little bit. ;), and doing girl stuff like that. :) I loved it. I got to bond with a bunch of people that I didn't know as well until now. Yuuuuuup, it was great. 

So yeah, I'm a little reallllly tired. But yet, I don't feel like sleeping! Do you ever have get that feeling? Yawwwwwwnnn. (Actually, pretty sure I'm making all of YOU fall asleep with this horribly boring post.)

Summer is nearly over. :( Okay, we have like 2 weeks. A little more than that, I guess. I'm just glad we start that late. I know schools around other US regions start WAY earlier than us. It's crazy, to me. But I guess our starting school so late is probably crazy to them too. It REALLY bugs me when Target brings out the school supplies in the beginning of July. I mean, really?! WOW. When do you girls start school (whether it's public school, homeschool, or private school)? I'm just really curious, that's all! Haha :)

 I guess I haven't done a Bloggity Blogger post in like 20 years. :P But then I had my vacation then everything was super busy so I didn't have as much time to do that.  Yuppers. Well I guess people probably don't care about Bloggity Blogger anyway. There's already so many different blogger interview things drifting around in the blog world. Sorry if I sound like a Negative Nancy, you guys. Like I said, I'm really tired! And I'm not usually this negative! :)

I'm watching tennis on TV! That's a positive. And now there's a really funny Progressive commercial (with that lady Flo). I love those things. :P Anyone with me?! Haha. 

Well, PLEASE tell me if you made it through this post and something actually interested you. Because I doubt anything I said here somebody will even care about. There goes my Negative Nancy-ness again. 

Well, have a lovely day, ladies! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your new look! It's so pretty. I went to your blog and was amazed at how well everything worked together. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I had another question. I went to the place you got this new background, and I found a really cute look. But I can't get the HTML i need for it and I can't find a way to get it on my blog. How did you get your background from that place to wrk? Please comment @ agoingwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it through your post! Sounds like your tired! Sleepovers can get a bit tiring! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.