I know...
I've been terribly lacking in blog posts.
I've been super busy lately. I haven't had much time to just sit down and write a meaningful post. To be honest, I've actually enjoyed the time off of the computer... I used to be too-connected, if you know what I mean.. I checked my blog and other girls' blogs WAY too much, almost to the point where I was invisibly chained to the computer! :D But for now, I will try to write semi-frequent posts (a few times a week) and not be so "addicted."
I hope everyone understands.
No, I'm NOT leaving Blogger.
I'm just slowing down from it. Trying to not be so
"ADDICTED!" :)
Have a great day, everyone!!!
I love blogging too.. I feel like i'm on it a lot to.. probably once I start school..i wont be on it as much : )
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean! I only post on my blog a few times a week and when school starts up it will probably be less. I'm trying not be on the computer so much! and I agree it feels good :)
ReplyDeleteOh and by the way Bree at http://godslittledesigner.blogspot.com/ is having a End of the Summer giveaway and you could win a custom blog makeover or a blog button :) ( i have to comment on other peoples blog about the giveaway in order to enter :)
ReplyDelete